Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Blogger Freebie: 50 Holiday Cards from Shutterfly

Growing up I always loved the weeks before Christmas when we'd receive holiday cards in the mail.  I loved ripping open the colored envelopes and reading different wishes sent from all over the country.  My favorites, though, were always the cards with family photos attached.  I was secretly jealous and always wished my family would be the one to send one of the pretty cards with everyone dressed in matching outfits.  There were a few times when my mom would get organized early and actually take a picture for our family card, but there were also a few years when I was the one who asked to address and sign every card we sent out.  Yes, I was a weird teenager.

Now that I have the chance to send out my OWN photo cards, I am super excited to participate in Shutterfly's blogger giveaway (Thanks Sarah for telling me about it!).  They are offering 50 FREE holiday cards to bloggers and I love all the fun designs available on their website.  Hubby and I have so many great wedding photos from this year that I'd love to use several to make a collage card like this one:



So fun!  We also have a vertical shot that would look fabulous on this design:



So there you have it - click here if you want to join in on the fun!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you are doing this. I wish I had done cards the Christmas after our wedding. So many good pictures. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren

    Could you please email me @ flouronmyface@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah! I always order through shutterfly! Thank you for posting about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    When I design custom invitations, I offer to design custom postage for my clients to complete the look of their invitation package. The party starts when the guests open their invitations, so setting the tone of the party with the invitation is important. But even before the envelope is opened, the first impression the guest has of the invitation is what’s on the outside.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...